Rules and Regulations
1. The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss the students. Irregular attendance or habitual want of application to one's duty or unbecoming behavior or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school or insubordination to authority or any other serious type of misconduct is sufficient reason for the suspension or dismissal of a student. If a student is suspended from the school more than twice in a current academic year, the parents will be advised to withdraw the child from the school.
2. Any kind of damage done to the school property including ink-stains and writing on the wall or the school furniture must be compensated at the expense of the offender along with the fine that may be imposed by the principal.
3. No student will be issued a discharge certificate until all the dues, including fines payable to the school, are realised.
4. No student will be granted leave without a prior written application from the parents/guardian; in all cases permission is at the discretion of principal. Those who absent themselves for six consecutive days without prior permission from the principal are liable to have their names struck off the rolls. R e - admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
5. The principal may require parents to withdraw those children in case they do not fit in with the regulations of the school or are not capable of any improvement or if the parents themselves do not co-operate with the school authority.
6. Sending students for private tuition is discouraged, since it generally reduces their self-confidence and initiative. In case of necessity, parents may, in consultation with the principal arrange private tuition for their ward. Teachers from the school shall not be assigned /engaged for private tuition.
7. The students are expected to take active part in the co-curricular activities, educational tours, picnic etc. arranged by the school. No exception will be granted to students except in case of illness or due to some other serious reason.
8. Pupils should attend the school assembly regularly. They must reach the school at least five minutes before the assembly. Late comers may be allowed to attend the sessions of the day after remitting fine that may be imposed on the student by the Principal.
9. Every student should bring the Home Task Book daily. Any information or request conveyed to the parents/guardians through this Home Task Book by the principal/teachers should be acknowledged.
10. All the pupils must have the text books and stationery prescribed for their respective classes. No books, newspapers, periodicals etc. other than the school library books may be brought to the school.
11. Students should at all times show respect to the school authorities and the teachers. They should be gentle and polite to their companions and others. Discourtesy in this matter will not be appreciated.
12. No student shall be allowed to go out or to be taken out of the school compound without obtaining the ‘Out-pass’ from the principal .The Out pass shall not be issued unless the principal is satisfied with the genuineness of the matter and the identity of the accompanying person.
13. Parents should see that their child come to the school after their daily needs. All the students must have their tiffin brought with them. No other lunch packets brought by others will be allowed to reach the students on account of various reasons. A disciplinary fine will be charged from the defaulters even if they are parents of our students.
14. Cleanliness of person and dress is expected of every student. The school uniform must be clean, without any type of decorations, well pressed and full. Students coming to the school with untidy dress, hair, etc will be refused admission to the class.
15.Mobile phone is not permitted in the school compound. Incase a student is found with a mobile phone he/she will be fined `1000 with a one week suspension.
16. The leave on Unit test and Examination days will be granted only in case of extreme emergency/sickness. Parents may collect their ward immediately after the test/exam. The child will not be permitted to attend the class and will be marked absent for that day.
17. No half day leave is permitted. In case of family function or other programme, parents are requested not to send their child to school.
NAKSH TITORIA ( PRE-NUR A )
RIDHVI TYAGI ( PRE-NUR A )
TANISHQ SHISHODIA ( 9 B )