The school follows the core learning goals set out in the curriculum of Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). Right from the pre-primary level we focus on progress and development through subject specific skills in English and mathematics. The curriculum provides pupils with an introduction to the essential knowledge, moral values and interests that all young people need in order to be learned and positive citizens in future.
- A solid academic foundation by implementing an integrated approach to education.
- Teaches children to be independent learners and thinkers.
- Focuses on literacy skills in all areas especially languages.
- Subjects include English, Mathematics and Hindi.
- Emphasis on reading and conversation.
Curriculum at Primary Level (I-V)
- Subjects include English, Mathematics , Hindi ,Social Science, Science , Computer Education , Arts
- Emphasis on reading, conversation, IQ improvement and creative writing.
- Developing competitive skills in academic and non-academic areas.
Curriculum at Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII)
- Subjects include English, Mathematics , Hindi ,History-Civics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology , Computer Education ,General Knowledge and Arts
- Emphasis on IQ improvement, creative writing and scientific approach.
- Developing competitive skills in academic and non-academic areas through enhanced learning.
Curriculum at Secondary Level (IX-X)
- The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE – Class X) conducted by the CISCE.
- To appear for the same all the students of class IX have to select subjects from the option given by CISCE in classes IX and X.
- Compulsory subjects- English, Hindi, Mathematics, History, Civics and Geography ,Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Optional subject(Any one) – Commercial Applications and Computer Applications.
Curriculum at Senior Secondary Level (XI-XII)
- The school prepares students for the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC – Class XII) conducted by the CISCE.
- To appear for the same all the students of class XI have to select subjects from the option given by CISCE in classes XI and XII.
- The compulsory subject is English irrespective of the stream.
- Science stream - compulsory subjects are Physics and Chemistry. The fourth subject can be opted from Mathematics and Biology. The fifth subject can be opted from
Computer Sc and Hindi.
- Commerce stream- compulsory subjects are Commerce, Accounts and Economics. The fifth subject can be opted as Mathematics or Computer Sc. or Hindi.
NAKSH TITORIA ( PRE-NUR A )
RIDHVI TYAGI ( PRE-NUR A )
TANISHQ SHISHODIA ( 9 B )